Castles and Coprolites - now on video!

Just taking this opportunity to share a video I recently posted on my YouTube page, from my talk at the Archaeological Research in Progress conference 2015, organised by the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland. Any feedback and comments on this would be much appreciated, as it is the first 'full length' talk I have done that has been recorded (by the talented Open Access Archaeology). I now have a grand total of 3 videos posted on YouTube, and it got me thinking about the idea of doing video-blogging. Is this something that people would find interesting? I was thinking of doing short videos that summarise different aspects of my work (and related research areas), and including PowerPoints that I have previously used in my teaching - this could either be at a very introductory level, or a little more advanced. What sorts of topics would people like to see?


Also taking this opportunity to share my IndieGoGo campaign again, which is now half way through and on 21% - thank you to all who have supported so far and spread the word! :)
http://www.archaeologyscotland.org.uk/news/arp-conference-great-success-talks-available-watch

Comments

  1. Dear Lisa-Marie,

    I would like to ask you if you are willing to contribute and participate in my research concerning blogs and social media about archaeology. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail (fcschinning@gmail.com), so I can send you some more information.

    Kind regards,
    Fleur Schinning
    fcschinning@gmail.com
    Leiden University

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment